Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly server health checks and performance monitoring, server capacity analysis and best practice health maintenance for Exchange 2013 / 2016 mailbox servers, hub/bridgeheads, and front end/CAS servers. Monitor server resources, trending results for capacity planning purposes.
- Perform production service requests, including moves/adds/changes, Mailbox restores, mail tracking, power downs, cluster failovers, and service consultations.
- Perform full recovery of servers including rebuild and configuration to engineering standards as required.
- Represent operational service teams at Exchange service management and planning meetings.
- Monitor incident request queues for escalation requests for mailbox service changes, restores, issue investigations, and audit requests.
- Lead vendor escalation with Engineering and Microsoft Premier Support and own incident resolution through to restoration of service.
- Support operating system components, including firmware, drivers, patches, anti-virus, security, and remote access.
- Provide Strong support for Windows Active Directory, Microsoft collaboration products, including Exchange, Microsoft Share Point customization/development, Teams communication Services.
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience in medium to large infrastructures supporting Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 / O365
- Microsoft Active Directory in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and support experience of SMTP and POP3.
- Deep Knowledge of DNS, Reverse DNS.
- Good Knowledge in Active Directory, Microsoft Windows server 2012 / Windows 2016.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft technical support Teams
- Solid knowledge of SAN storage concepts, Disk layouts, Replication, Failover, and Backup Technologies with respect to Exchange performance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com.