- Intermediate Troubleshooting of network related incidents (link outages, peer outages, router/switch/firewall hardware failures, multicast and broadcast issues, network performance issues).
- Thorough experience on Firewalls like ASA / Fortigates / Checkpoint / Juniper SRX / Paloalto
- Thorough experience VPN Configuration / Troubleshooting
- Thorough experience on Routing / Switching & it’s troubleshooting
- Thorough experience in Load Balancers
- Work and resolve incidents with proper technical update and artefacts
- Failover testing of the Network Equipment’s (Routers/Firewalls/ MPLS links)
- Responsible for management of the IP address database.
- Responsible for maintaining the Links database.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date asset inventory database.
- Configuration Network device and Syslog, Tacacs systems.
- Primary for conducting device configuration management.
- Responsible for monitoring network link usage.
- Working closely with other IT team and collaborating with other IT staff
- Responsible for planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking new network related roll out.
- Participate in undertaking routine Preventative measures.
- Strict adherence to customer policies and processes
- Continuous guidance to L1 team.
- Taking backups and maintaining the same
- Raising RFC and implementing the same within downtime window
- User movements and moving users from one to another VLANs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com.