Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute in depth technical activity, influencing the direction of activities/plans and providing technical insight and guidance to others
- Investigate and help resolve issues on network and IT estates using agreed troubleshooting methodologies.
- Manage support cases to enable fast resolution.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all cases using the Company’s ticket management tool and closing within agreed time frames
- Using the central document repository, to ensure knowledge sharing across the team and enable best practice
- Supporting and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects to develop the capabilities of the Ideal Service Center
- Supporting wider team with knowledge share, via knowledge base communications (emails, how-to guides etc.) and contribution at team meetings
- Maintain response and resolution SLA.
- Knowledge & adherence of Change Management Process
- Knowledge & adherence of Governance, Risk and Compliance Management Process
- Should be Good in Multicast configuration and troubleshooting.
- Should be good in routing protocols EIGRP, BGP, Static Routing and OSPF, also needed knowledge on Redundancy protocols.
- Should be Good in Switching protocols STP, VTP, Trunking Protocols, VPC.
- Should have hands on experience on Cisco Nexus switches 9k & 3K.
- Should have hands on Cisco Nexus SDN solution ACI.
- VPN Technology hands on is mandatory to handle day to day operations.
- Should be good in project planning and process.
- Should have hands on experience on Fortigate Firewall, Cisco ASR Routers and ISR Routers.
- Should have Expert knowledge and hands on on Citrix Load Balancer.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required.
- Required knowledge on Solarwinds Monitoring tool.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400072,India|91-22-26850001