Roles and Responsibilities
- Working in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC)
- System administration in Linux with focus on G-Suite administration and implementation
- Troubleshooting on Email applications
- Extending technical support for clients over email, portal and phone
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with external consultants and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards
- Receiving and handling requests for service, following agreed procedures. Promptly allocating calls as appropriate.
- Ensure that the tickets are raised, updated and closed within SLA and ensure timely escalations.
- Following up with vendors, service providers & partners – hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes
- Generation of weekly & monthly reports
- Customer related sundry activities
- Maintain accurate documentation on systems, applications, processes and hardware configurations
- Knowledge in Linux administration
- Working knowledge of G Suite Apps and Microsoft Office application
- Understanding of Emailing systems, DNS, etc
- Profiles having emailing administration experience in Data Center industry at any given point in their career will be preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com.