Roles and Responsibilities
This role is bridge between Customer and Netmagic whose end objective is to improve customer satisfaction by delivering prime responsibilities of Netmagic as mentioned below:
1. The role will be primarily responsible for ensuring delivery of contractual services to Netmagic’s customer as per define scope and SLA for premium customers of Netmagic.
2. The role will effectively front end and manage critical incidents and customer escalation by involving appropriate stakeholder from both the organization.
3. The role will publish a monthly dashboard for services rendered by Netmagic to customer for contracted services.
4. Provide technical analysis and value added recommendations during the service reviews with the customer on monthly or quarterly basis.
1. The role will second level of escalation point after individual Service desk to resolve concerns or issues by involving appropriate stake holders from various departments (Viz. Sales, Order Management, Billing, Operations, etc.).
2. This role will require regular stake holder mapping at various level within the client organization.
3. This role will drive steering committee meeting (for identified strategic accounts) by involving appropriate stake holders from customer and Netmagic organization for operational issues or requirements, overall relationship management, discuss long term engagement plans, resolve any disputed contractual matters, etc.
4. This role will conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey and NPS survey in line with Netmagic process.
Governance, Risk & Compliance
1. The role will ensure that committed SLAs and customer expectations are met by involving right stake holders. Constantly improve customer experience and eliminate the impact of transactional gaps that exist in delivering quality customer experience.
2. The role will drive towards closure of all risk highlighted by individual stake holders from both organization by informing and involving appropriate stake holders.
Innovation / Transformation
1. For benefit of Customer to bring Innovation and Transformation in Customer IT infrastructure, this role will roll out Technical workshop on Netmagic Product and Service Portfolio for customer with involvement of other stake holders from Netmagic viz. Products, Solution Engineering, Operation Engineering, Sales, etc.
- Prior experience of having managed a Customer Service and Support Environment in the IT domain ideally IT Infrastructure (minimum 5 years)
- Commercial know-how for various IT components that are deployed within the enterprise IT environment today.
- Strong with data management and analysis using tools like MS Excel.
- ITIL Certification
- IT awareness in specific industry domain by having knowledge of at least one Industry (e.g. Banking, Finance, Government, Health Sector, etc.)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com