- Responsible for product management, solution designing, execution, and continuous improvement, leveraging a data-driven approach; for hyperscale customers.
- Understands the market, competitors, and customer pain points - continually adapts/evolves the product line accordingly to grow Colocation market share
- Owns hyperscalar business product and solutions management, architect, and operations responsibilities for colocation services.
- Partners with Product Marketing to build the associated messaging, positioning, and Sales enablement materials for the product line
- Systematically captures feedback from competitors, analysts, channel partners, and field sales reps on product/market fit. Works with product engineering to ensure the roadmaps are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Provides oversight and optimization of Colocation product line costs.
- Design and manage the ‘lead to cash’ process for hyperscalar colocation business, which includes:
b) Solution design, Proposal preparation, feasibility checks
c) NTT internal business approvals
- Expert level knowledge on relevant hosting technologies, especially Colocation, and trends, company policies, and practices
- Thought leader regarding product strategy, operational planning, and competitive market, customer and business research.
- Experience in hosting/cloud/IT Product Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Functional knowledge of the competitive landscape and products for Colocation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt.
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com