- Responsible for managing and supporting compliance of standards- ISO-27001,ISO- 20000, ISO-22301, ISO-9001, PCI-DSS, ISAE-3401/ SSAE-18 for
- business and technical functions Perform Risk Assessment for functions to identify, evaluate & analyse risk and prepare treatment plan and follow up on timely manner for mitigation.
- Maintaining Risk register.
- Perform and support Internal and External Audits from start to closure upon release audit report, follow-up with functions for closure and maintain the Audit Register.
- Facilitate Customer audit and help them for compliance requirement.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating, conducting and reporting with functions for BCP & IT-DR tests.
- Documentation- development and review of existing the policies, processes, SOPs and guidelines in templates with correct information and document uploaded on portal.
- Review MSA/SoW, Contractual requirements of customers and vendors and advise on information security compliance.
- Develop training & awareness material on Information Security & Privacy and Deliver training to various level of audience.
- Governance activity- Physical & logical access review, Technical report review, analysis of findings and reporting.
- Must have basis technical knowledge on IT infrastructure (Server, Network devices, Applications, tools
- Must have basis technical knowledge on IT infrastructure (Server, Network Devices, Applications, tools)
- Desirable knowledge on VA, Security Audit tools, etc.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of basic information security principles
- Must be aware of global standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017,ISO 27018,ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 9001, PCI-DSS, ISAE-3401/ SSAE-18.
- Should preferably have a certification such as Lead Implementer/ Lead Auditor – ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, etc.
- Understands and stays updated with industry best practices,selectively promotes adoption and foster a culture of speed, accountability and innovation
- Excellent documentation skills. Especially on MS- Office (Excel , Word, PowerPoint), Visio, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt