- Leading for all Technical Deliverables and associated escalations for all technical domains
- Ensure adherence to Service Management principles as per ITIL Framework: (IM, CM, PM & Capacity )
- Personal Involvement in all Severity 1 and Severity Incidents
- Ensure all systems and processes are in place to ensure effective service delivery
- Responsible for Technical Review of all Changes
- Responsible for Review of RCA for all severity Incidents
- Discussion, Review and Finalization of Technical Solutions for New Business Requirements requested by business users in the trading environment
- Client Interactions for project briefing, consultation, installation etc.
- Responsible of all creation and management of all Technical Processes such as SOP
- Responsible for teams technical skills management, training, cross-skilling etc.
- Deployment of Technical best practices and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Candidate should have experience of working in Trading environment as a Program Manager and should also have knowledge about multi-technology environment
- Good understanding of Trading domain with technology exposure in Network / Storage / Virtualization / Windows / AD domains
- IITL V3 Trained (Certification desirable)
- Experience of working in business critical production environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Key Customer Management skills
- Good Governance and presentation skills for the entire program
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT Hardware
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, an NTT Communications company, is Indiaâ€™s leading Managed Hosting and Cloud service provider, with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art data centers and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâ€™s customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â€“ Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. Netmagic has been recognized with 6 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2016 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Award 2016.