- Working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
- Presenting the design and value of proposed NTT Network solutions to customers and prospects
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into NTT
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations/POC of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on NTT business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services MPLS, DC Solutions, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, enterprise application sizing and designing infra for Customer Applications
- Create end to end solution for Green Field as well as Migration Opportunities
- Work with clients and NTT Partner Carriers for international and Domestic Network Services including NTT Global Network Solution Framework. Create proposals, technical presentations, etc.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Work with customers and NTT/Netmagic product team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
- Work with operations and engineering in evaluating new technologies
- Additional support for Bidding Team for RFP responses
- Good understanding of MPLS and Networking Protocols including BGP OSPF, Static, QOS, COS, TOS, SIP, Voice over IP etc.
- Good Understanding of Cisco, Juniper, HP Network LAN infrastructure including Switching, Routing , Firewall, Wireless Technologies, Video Conf
- DC-DR solutioning and understanding of Key requirements from network prospective
- Good understanding of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Load Balancers etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: System
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
â€¢ Netmagic, an NTT Communications company, is Indiaâ€™s leading Managed Hosting and Cloud service provider, with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art data centers and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâ€™s customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
â€¢ The Company was the first in India to launch services â€“ Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage.
â€¢ Netmagic has been recognized with 6 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2016 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Award 2016.