1. Need to meet all key customers from the set list given.
2. 4-5 customer visits in a week.
3. Regular interaction with the customer to ensure smooth operations of the account (minimum 1 proactive phone call to the customer in a week).
4. Timely update customers on news at Netmagic including new services introduction
5. Retain existing customer base with their billing & keep the customers happy so that there are no escalations.
6. Increase revenue in these accounts by up selling & cross selling.
7. Should work on the new leads which will be assigned by marketing.
8. Negotiation and timely closure.
9. Should Achieve the targets.
10. Work along with the CRM Team to get the outstanding payments if any.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time