1. Prepare and Ensure the Plan preventive maintenance of all DC equipments like Electrical, Earthing, HT/LT panels, VCBs, ACBs, Transformers, DGs, UPSs, Chillers, Pumps, Fuel systems, PAHUs/PACs, Comfort ACs, CCTV, Access, Fire alarm, Fire suppression, Vesda, PA, rodent, BMS, civil/interior repairs.
2. Preparation of Standard operating procedure of PM/activity etc.
3. On-time call logging to vendor, call follow ups till closer. Escalation to vendor if requires.
4. Responsible for uptime of DC equipments
5. Adherence to daily readings and observation. Ensure the NO reading should skipped in Shift.
6. Should capable to manage the large man-power and larger DC area.
7. Should have preliminary technical knowledge in all DC systems.
8. Maintain the PUE records daily and month wise.
9. Should be capable to prepare RCA and submit for internal incident and should be able to explain to customer.
10. Ensure and responsible for documentation-breakdown/project handover/RCA/PM/Statutory etc
11. Should able to keep the all inventory related to DC. AMC renewal and scope submission
12. Involvement in handover of DC from project, highlighting the DC level snags, documents gaps etc..
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Electrical Engineer-Telecom
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time