- Working with Sales, Business Development, Product & Services Teams to design and propose solutions for all business opportunities
- Determines security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security standards, analyzing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer's environment using Netmagic offered products, technology and services
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services Security services, Cloud Services, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, Proxy, WAF,VAPT etc.
- Experience and good knowledge on End Point security technologies like Anti-malware, EDR etc and Data Protection technologies like DLP , Data Encryption etc
- Knowledge and experience on Security Services provided by various cloud provider like AWS, Azzure etc
- Good understanding on various information security standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 & Cloud Security Alliance CCM, COBIT, HIPPA etc.
- Knowledge on Networking technologies like Router/ Switches , Loadbalancer etc.
- Knowledge on Server technologies and virtualization VMware, HyperV, OVM, RHEV, Windows, Linux etc etc.
- DC-DR , BCP solutioning
- Knowledge on Mail / messaging (Exchange / HMC / Zimbra / Qmail, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is Indiaâ€™s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâ€™s customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â€“ Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited