Primary Responsibilities - 1) Assessment & execution of IT Infrastructure & DC migration related projects for projects coming through Service Order form.
2) Implement & deliver the services to client as per the contract & as per clients expectations.
3) Co-ordination with customer, third party vendor andinternal teams for timely and successful completion of project.
4) Resolve and/or escalate issues in timely fashion
5) Make sure all aspects of projects are followed with system updates and project closure.
6) Handover of projects to Operations and Application owner.
7) Auditing the quality of work done by other service delivery managers for systems updates
Technical Skills - ITIL & PMP certified is preferred ,
Sound knowledge on Project management especially in Data Center Projects/Managed IT
Sound knowledge on Cloud computing Windows , Unix , Networking, storage , mailing
solution, security solutions & concepts
Soft Skills - Excellent Oral & written communication skills
Excellent Presentation skills
Additional Requirements (if any) - Knowledge of services and products offered and its scope.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time