1) Assessment & execution of IT Infrastructure & DC migration related projects for projects coming through Service Order form.
2) Implement & deliver the services to client as per the contract & as per clients expectations.
3) Co-ordination with customer, third party vendor andinternal teams for timely and successful completion of project.
4) Resolve and/or escalate issues in timely fashion
5) Make sure all aspects of projects are followed with system updates and project closure.
6) Handover of projects to Operations and Application owner.
7) Auditing the quality of work done by other service delivery managers for systems updates
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Project Mgmt
Role: Project Manager-Telecom
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time