- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle RDBMS software and related products (10g, 11g and 12c)
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures (RMAN)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring (AWR, ADDM, ASH, and Statspack)
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to engineering and pre-sales teams
- Patch Management (applying patchsets patches and PSU)
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools (RMAN, Grid Control, Golden Gate, RAC and Data Guard)
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (mainly Linux, but also Windows)
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
- Knowledge of all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios (PITR, complete/incomplete recovery)
- System builds and configuration management.
- Conducting POC & evaluation of new technologies
- Identify & Report risks along with mitigation plans.
- Automation of various tasks to improve the operational efficiency
- Review & ensure BCP and mock restoration process is followed
- Prepare SOP's all critical services
- Participate Internal/ External Compliance Audits
- Impart training on team members on periodic basis.
- Ensure Availability of Infrastructure services as per SLA
- High resolution ability
- Candidate should be well versed with all Oracle database administration activities for a variety of applications using, Oracle (10g, 11g and 12c) on various flavors of UNIX, LINUX and Windows environments
- Planning Backup & Recovery procedures including advanced RMAN config.
- Well versed in migration/up gradations of Oracle standalone & RAC.
- Advanced performance tuning
- Experience in planning & executing DR / BCP drills
- Experience in Security Hardening & compliance / audit requirements.
- Exposure on modules like Failsafe, Oracle Vault, E-business Suite, etc.. Would be an advantage
- Experience on more than 1 databases would be an advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:IT Hardware
Desired Candidate Profile
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is India's leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communication's customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services - Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Netmagic Solutions