Experience - 2-5 yrs
Notice Period - Any
Location - Vikhroli west
1. Hands on Experience on Unix/Linux Administration platform
2. Good working experience on Scripting(Shell/Bash)
3. Experience on Puppet would be a plus.
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Various Monitoring and Management tools ( Nagios, Check_MK, Puppet, CMDB etc ) based on Linux and Windows OS
- Responsible for mentoring L1 resources.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
- Inclination towards emerging technologies
- Ensure adherence to process
- Prepare SOPs and Operational Run books
- Expert level involvement to execute Problem Management process i.e RCA and resolution for problem tickets
- Partake in CAB, review changes etc.
- Resolve Incidents as per ITIL Incident Management process
- Execute Changes as per ITIL Change Management process
- Request Fullfillment for standard requests
- Request Fulfillment for complex requests
- Operations Management
- Access Management
- Provide technical support to Sales Engineering team
- Provide effective training
Typical Years of Experience
- 5 to 7 years of total experience ( 2 to 3 years relevant experience )
- Educational Qualification BE or Diploma in IT ( Preferred Engineering Graduate )
- In depth working knowledge of OS : Unix ( speacially for RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian etc )( Windows is add on )
- In depth working knowledge of Enterprise / Opensource Tools :
- Nagios, Check_MK, Puppet, CMDB, Nagios, MRTG, RTG, Cobbler, Tacacs, Rancid, Solarwind etc.
- Working knowledge of RAID, DNS, NFS, SMTP, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Java and Clustering etc.
- Prior experience in any of these industry (Datacenter, ISP, Service provider)
- Familiar with Backup, Storage, TSM, Networking, concepts
- Knowledge of shell, Perl scripting
- Good understanding of Tools framework and concepts
- Self driven and motivated to achieve success
- Team Player
- Assertive in communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Self-Driven, self-starter individual
- Mentor and ability to be Team leader
- Proactive approach
- Customer focused
- Take ownership of technology issues
Netamgic IT Services Pvt Ltd(An NTT Communications Company)
Senior Executive - Human Resources
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: IT/Networking-Manager
Education:UG -Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Netmagic and its parent company, NTT Communications are India's leading Managed Hosting, Cloud (IaaS) and Network services providers. We are inspired by how companies at the edge of technology innovation are able to rise above the ordinary, by making things simpler, smarter and more efficient. For more than two decades, we have enabled many such companies to build strategic advantage and achieve extraordinary levels of success.
What powers our efforts on this unique journey is the faith and support entrusted by market leaders like Ratnakar Bank, Flipkart, India Infoline, Thomson Reuters, H&R Johnson, Hungama, Yatra, Eureka Forbes, Mahindra Holidays, C-Edge and others. Our customer success stories cut across a wide spectrum of industries, including banking and financial services, Insurance, e-commerce, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, IT & ITeS, Logistics, Hospitality, and Education.
As part of a global ICT giant, we bring you a compelling mix of domain expertise and unmatched global reach, to be a comprehensive Datacenter, Network and Cloud Partner to your organization.