1. Experience - 3+ years
2. Notice Period - Any
3. Location - Bangalore
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 3 years experience in a desktop support/Server.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of hardware and networking troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Windows/Server OS troubleshooting.
- Installing and configuring Desktops/Laptops, software systems & networking devices.
- Responding to breakdowns, Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of Printers, Scanners, EPBX system, Data and voice setup.
- Talking to clients to determine the nature of problems.
- Maintaining records of software licenses & other inventory.
- Excellent Knowledge of Domain environment, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP & File Server.
- Excellent Knowledge of Switch, Router & Firewall.
- Excellent Knowledge of Printers, Scanners, EPBX Data, voice cable & Lan Cabling.
- Excellent knowledge of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all windows OS.
- Excellent knowledge of LAN/Wi-Fi Networking, Client side Mail System (MS Outlook), MS Office,
- Excellent knowledge of Backup/Restoration.
- Excellent knowledge of Antivirus and other Industry standard pplications.
- Requesting and coordinating vendor and OEM support.
- Able to work on Site with client and vendor in Bangalore and nearby area.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime.
Senior Executive - Human Resources
Netmagic IT Services Pvt.Ltd.(An NTT Communications Company)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: IT/Networking-Manager
Education:UG -Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Netmagic and its parent company, NTT Communications are India's leading Managed Hosting, Cloud (IaaS) and Network services providers. We are inspired by how companies at the edge of technology innovation are able to rise above the ordinary, by making things simpler, smarter and more efficient. For more than two decades, we have enabled many such companies to build strategic advantage and achieve extraordinary levels of success.
What powers our efforts on this unique journey is the faith and support entrusted by market leaders like Ratnakar Bank, Flipkart, India Infoline, Thomson Reuters, H&R Johnson, Hungama, Yatra, Eureka Forbes, Mahindra Holidays, C-Edge and others. Our customer success stories cut across a wide spectrum of industries, including banking and financial services, Insurance, e-commerce, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, IT & ITeS, Logistics, Hospitality, and Education.
As part of a global ICT giant, we bring you a compelling mix of domain expertise and unmatched global reach, to be a comprehensive Datacenter, Network and Cloud Partner to your organization.