Joining location: Noida
Excellent communication is a must
* Complex troubleshooting, Root cause analysis, performance tuning, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of IT security related Equipment.
* Managing Shift and Team
* Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Networking and associated applications
* Ensure adherence to process
* Troubleshoot performance and availability issues on security devices such as firewalls, IDS, IPS, UTM, Content Filtering solutions
* Monitor alerts received from the monitoring systems and take appropriate action based on the defined processes.
* Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
* Follow the SLA's and procedures already defined for security device management
* Procedures and KB, known incident resolution, Known Error handling
* Updating Patches and Signatures Management
* Ability to communicate and listen effectively
* Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
* Inclination towards emerging technologies
* Creation of Knowledge base
* Help project team in commissioning of new customer and change request.
* Self-development through training
* Should have hands-on experience in administration of Firewalls (NAT PAT, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN ; UTM etc....) across major technology OEMs ie Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
* Hands on experience in configuring security policies on IDS / IPS appliances and updating signatures and feeds on regular basis
* Good Working knowledge on LAN, WAN
* Knowledge on Products like Cisco ASA, Palo Alto , Check Point, Fortigate
* Strong Troubleshooting skills
* Use vendor provided tools for operational tasks such as configuration backup, log archiving etc
* Configure URL filtering policies on UTM devices and specialised content filtering appliances
* Will be Second line of resolution and Should be able to identify the point beyond which needs escalation to OEM
* Profiles having information security experience in IT industry at any given point in their career will be preferred.
* Certifications CCNA (Security), CCSP,
* Certifications from Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, SourceFire.
* Self driven and motivated to achieve success
* Good communication skills
* Team Player
* Assertive in communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead