- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Responsible for guiding L1 & L2 resources technically
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone.
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports.
- Work on the change request and new Installations
- Apply patches to the OS / applications or upgrade the applications as and when required, as per the approval from the respective Team Leaders.
- Perform Change Management Drive End to End including POA, approvals,
- Work on proactive & re-active problem management. Provide RCA
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA
- Vendor Follow-up - hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:IT Hardware
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is Indiaâs leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâs customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited