- Ensuring high quality, consistent technical Customer Support ensuring that these Support Services meet (or exceed) their internally and externally prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Implement and maintain Best Practice (ITIL) technology and processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and good technical outcomes.
- Hands-on experience in performing 2nd level remote fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Function as single points of contact for infrastructure needs of datacenter managed services
- Experience in handling Complex issues and Excellent Product Knowledge
- Ensure monitoring infrastructure 24 X 7.
- Hands on experience on monitoring and Infrastructure management tools
- Coordinate with different teams geographically.
- Management of employees in the customer service team, publishing rosters, KPI measurement.
- Actively be part of resolution process for any fault / performance issues
- Responsible for executing SOP related activities
- Ensuring that the processes and procedures involving all company services are kept up to date, and are being followed appropriately.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders and the team to carefully plan, design and deploy with continual improvements to service quality.
- Co-coordinating for driving the uptime of the various client projects being managed.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Apply patches to the OS / applications or upgrade the applications as and when required, as per the approval from the respective Customer Team.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Keep track of capacity and security aspects and analyze it in light of the business requirements of customers and proactively ensures scalability and optimal use of existing infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Internet Protocol Suite and layers
- Advanced experience with DNS, LDAP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH
- Knowledge in storage technologies and RAID
- Knowledge in performance tuning and capacity planning
- System management through scripting, automation and policies
- Support and plan system backups and data recovery strategies
- Basic network knowledge and fundamentals
- On-call rotation for afterhours support and scheduled maintenances
- Prior supervisory experience is a must
- Project coordination experience required
- Able to adapt to quick requirements change and produce fast solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Project Mgmt
Role: Project Manager-Telecom
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, an NTT Communications company, is Indiaâ€™s leading Managed Hosting and Cloud service provider, with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art data centers and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâ€™s customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â€“ Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. Netmagic has been recognized with 6 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2016 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Award 2016.