- Working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infra for applications like SAP / Oracle / Core banking, etc.
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with International clients and NTT affiliates for international managed services and RIM opportunities. Create proposals, technical presentations, etc.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Work with customers and Netmagic product team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
- Work with operations and engineering in evaluating new technologies
- Additional support for BIDS function for BIDS
- Microsoft and Unix technologies Licensing, OS / Clustering, high availability architectures, 2 / 3 tier architecture
- Good understanding of databases Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL
- Good understanding of storage technologies
- Has experience with virtualization and cloud technologies VMware, HyperV,
- DC-DR solutioning
- Good understanding of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM etc.
- Mail / messaging (Exchange / HMC / Zimbra / Qmail, etc.)
- Exposure to Infrastructure sizing for SAP HANA and other SAP applications is good to have.
- Exposure with virtualization and cloud technologies - Xen RHEV, Openstack
- Exposure with databases - PostgreSQL
- Exposure to security technologies
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.
- Should be an effective team player.
- Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design
Role Category: Architectural Services
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time