- Intermediate Troubleshooting of network related incidents (link outages, peer outages, router/switch/firewall hardware failures, multicast and broadcast issues, network performance issues).
- Thorough experience on Firewalls like ASA/ Fortigates/ Checkpoint/ Juniper SRX
- Thorough experience VPN Configuration / Troubleshooting
- Thorough experience on Routing / Switching & its troubleshooting
- Thorough experience in Citrix/Radware Load Balancers
- Work and resolve incidents with proper technical update and artefacts
- Failover testing of the Network Equipments (Routers/Firewalls/ MPLS links)
- Responsible for management of the IP address database.
- Responsible for maintaining the Links database.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date asset inventory database.
- Configuration Network device and Syslog, Tacacs systems.
- Primary for conducting device configuration management.
- Responsible for monitoring network link usage.
- Working closely with other IT team and collaborating with other IT staff
- Responsible for planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking new network related roll out.
- Participate in undertaking routine Preventative measures.
- Strict adherence to customer policies and processes
- Continuous guidance to L1/L2 team.
- Taking backups and maintaining the same
- Raising RFC and implementing the same within downtime window
- User movements and moving users from one to another VLANs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role:Network Planning Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is Indiaâs leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâs customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited