1) Strong in Python programming.
2) Experience in multi-thread programming.
3) Experience with Web API service operations.
4) Experience with unit test tools for Python
5) Familiarity with agile development methodology and tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, etc.) Good to Have:
2) Strong technical documentation skills, including system design, root cause analysis, and test report.
3) Ability to design and implement an integration test from a specification, using test methodology like BDD
4) Knowledge of OpenStack (Keystone, Nova, Glance, Neutron, Heat) Architecture, and experience on OpenStack API
5) Good understanding of security & monitoring.
6) Good to have skills on Cloud, Virtualization (VMware / HyperV / OpenStack), Storage.
7) Experience in asynchronous/distributed system interface design and implementation using MQ (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc) or Key-Value store (Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper)"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time