2) Experience in multi-thread programming.
3) Experience with Web APIs.
5) Familiarity with agile development methodology and tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, etc.) Good to Have:
1) Strong in Python programming.
2) Strong technical documentation skills, including system design, root cause analysis and test report.
3) Ability to design and implement an integration test from a specification, using test methodology like BDD.
4) Knowledge of OpenStack (Keystone, Nova, Glance, Neutron, Heat) Architecture, and experience on OpenStack API.
5) Good understanding of security & monitoring.
6) Good to have skills on Cloud, Virtualization (VMware / HyperV / OpenStack), Storage.
7) Experience in asynchronous/distributed system interface design and implementation using MQ (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc) or Key-Value store (Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time