- Materializing our strategy for parts of the product portfolio in the latest technology areas of hosting like SAP HANA hosting Services, virtual private cloud services and various use cases for hybrid cloud portfolio.
- Contribute in various aspects of product definition and complementing development tasks such as POC, testing or UI reviews
- Coordinating the GoTo Market with the Sales Support / Communications and Marketing team, for example facilitating the creation of sales related material
- Lead and operationalize all rollout and enabling activities for the responsible product area, create relevant rollout / enabling material and conduct training sessions
- Providing a rollout infrastructure, build communities and networks across organizations to scalable knowledge for example connecting people
- Supporting customer-facing activities such as customer / partner workshops or events such as TechEd
- Facilitate commercial and legal aspects especially in case of a new product launch
- Supporting and driving the product P&L with various business planning activities, times cost reviews, pricing delegations and other efficient pricing strategies
- Driving the product portfolio independently from an organizational focus perspective
- Playing a team player role in leveraging the internal and external resources and support to drive the product strategy.
- Ensure a market driven whole product offering
- Establish competitive and profitable pricing models
- Ensure the existence and support of product distribution - sales
- Orchestrate effective marketing promotions to drive revenue
- Competition tracking and reporting.
- A strong technical background and an understanding of the development process. A formal engineering degree is preferred, but not essential
- A strong marketing background with a marketing degree or an MBA in marketing is preferred, but not essential
- A good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies, tools and processes
- A strong experience in developing product positioning and market development strategies
- Determining customer requirements (via research, personal interviews, focus groups, surveys, roundtables, etc.) and translating them, through the development process and via alliances, into MRDs and complete products. Developing Concept to Manufacturing stage.
- Pricing strategy
- Promotional approaches
- Product life cycle management, segmentation and the adoption life cycle
- Relationship management
- Sales support
- An understanding of distribution requirements.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Works well with customers, sales, alliances, engineering and management.
- Should be able to work with and negotiate with internal teams to define the product
- Should be able to provide techno commercial inputs and position the offerings in RFPs, Major customers etc
- Should be able to identify and drive third party vendors as required to develop the product offering
- Should be able to interact at the Senior Management level of customers to position the product
- Attention to detail is a must
- Sound understanding of Server, storage, managed services, Private & public cloud,
- Basic technical understanding of Hypervisors like VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV
- Techno-commercial creation, consolidation, decisioning on private cloud opportunities
- Define product pricing, SKU strategy & launch services
- Roll out enablement programs to communicate value proposition of the product to sales.
- Develop sales tools that support the selling & delivery process of services.
- Collaborate with marketing team on special offers roll out, promotions.
- Manage across functions on service implementation
- Develop strategy and design programs that drive demand for private cloud.
- Evaluate potential partner for the service.
- Part of the team developing virtual private cloud solution.
- Work closely with Hardware and Software OEMs on optimization.
- Datacenter domain knowledge.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is Indiaâs leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited