- To develop and implement the business plan for the entire zone and achieve targeted profitability.
- Identify, Appoint and manage Channel/Business Partners in the zone to handle accounts other than Enterprise Accounts, Large Accounts and Named Accounts. These channels will be a part of the ecosystem and will consist of VARs, SIs, ISVs, Channels partners of HW, SW ands IT services companies, IHVs etc..
- Creation of Channel products which will be sold on Volume basis through these designated channels.
- Train and Educate Partner Sales Team on NetMagic Services offering.
- Support and accompany Partner Team in large cases closing.
- To coordinate all sales related tasks and activities for the zone with the corporate sales teams.
- Identify opportunities, propose solutions to Customers in consultations with the technical/operational teams
- Build relationship with Partner and Partner Team.
- Meet and Exceed Sales Targets on an on-going basis.
- Capable of developing good local channel contacts in the zone.
- Responsible for revenue collections through the channel and channel satisfaction.
- Participate and Arrange for events, seminars and exhibitions.
- Creation of Channel incentive programs and also with Channel Marketing Manager to deliver marketing programs in the market
- Indirect lead generation
- Leverage existing sales collaterals and support and build collaterals specific to Partner Program.
- Competition assessment and market knowledge.
- Understand the prospect/ clients pain points.
- Understanding client's organization, technologies, products, and domain.
- Preparing the sales pitch based on their pain points and our value proposition.
- Work with pre-sales technical and domain experts.
- Generating Leads and Building the Sales Pipeline in those regions
- Understand the past projects executed
- Liaison with Marketing, Technical and Delivery Teams and other teams in NetMagic.
- Generate Weekly Sales Report, Sales Projections. Report generation.
- Interact on regular basis with other teams within Netmagic to translate opportunities.
- Work with existing business partners.
- Build business relationships through networking, cold calling and leads generation program.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is Indiaâs leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT Communicationâs customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services â Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited