- Must have experience as an enterprise architect or SME with very good understanding of the ITSM tools like Service Now
- Experience as an application architect for at least one completed large-scale IT program
- Demonstrate ability to understand customer business scenarios and come up with innovative solutions
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet internal users need
- Analyzing and documenting the required data and information.
- Facilitating discussions with business users to understand IT needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, workflows, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Identifying opportunities to improve business processes and productivity.
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to users/internal customers
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for configuring application, functional design document, functional testing and supporting user acceptance testing & cutover
- Communicating effectively with internal teams to deliver IT functional requirements
- Analysis of enhancements to meet changing user requirements.
- Identifying critical project success factors for tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Perform & Supervise the UAT to assure the delivered solution meets the functional and technical requirements.
- Provide training, advice, and trouble-shooting support as required
- Provide direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influence user/functional leadership on key decisions
- Managing vendors team for development purposes
- Tracking activity and status of projects.
- Must be able to Program manage projects through daily / periodic interaction with the Development team.
- If required, will have to provide transactional support to various applications like Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CPQ, PeopleSoft, Service Now, SharePoint etc.
- Training Sales Users on new features of Service Now
- 10+ years experience in Business Analysis for a technology company/department.
- Understanding of business processes (Finance, Procurement, Sales, Operations)
- 10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting & team leading experience
- Hands-on experience in architecting, configuring, developing Service Now application.
- Hands-on experience in integrating Service Now application to other systems using Web service interfaces and 3rd party middleware e.g. Dell Boomi, Informatica
- Hands-on experience in Service Now for Data Imports, Upload and Batch Job configurations and processing
- Experience in team leadership or management of handling onsite-offshore delivery model
- Working Knowledge of CRM, ITSM, ERP and Operation Tools
- Working Knowledge of several relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Designing and implementing test cases to verify product functionalities, performance, security, and other requirements.
- Broad knowledge of testing approaches, techniques
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Communications, is IndiaÃ¢ÂÂs leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider with 9 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art hyperscale and high-density data centers, and serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various Enterprise customers globally including NTT CommunicationÃ¢ÂÂs customers across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services Ã¢ÂÂ Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. This effectively makes Netmagic #1 datacenter service provider in India. Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice Award 2019 and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com.
View Contact Details+